CyberObjex - Microsoft Small Business Specialist
CyberObjex has been a Microsoft Small Business Specialist for several years. Small Business Specialists are recognized by Microsoft as having abilities to deliver innovative solutions and services to the small business market. We offer technology advice, support and service, specific to your small business.
As a small business, CyberObjex understands the needs of similar organizations and the importance of maximizing your Information Technology (IT) investment. Contact Us today to see how our customized solutions can help your business.
Some good reasons to use CyberObjex's Microsoft Small Business Specialists are:
- You can trust your Information Technology is in good hands. As Microsoft Small Business Specialists we are trained and supported by Microsoft. We're the experts - and we've got the badge to prove it.
- We'll save you from costly and time-consuming mistakes because we work quickly, efficiently and accurately. We are able to recommend and supply the latest and most appropriate Microsoft technology for your business. We make the job look easy, because it is - for us.
- We specialize in small businesses (and no business is too small). We look after small businesses day in, day out. We understand the issues you face and enjoy solving them.
- We have access to specific resources for small businesses. Our specialists are provided with a wealth of invaluable resources that are specific to small businesses like yours.
- We do what we do the best, so you can do what you do best. Our IT solutions can improve your company's productivity. Our specialists have extensive experience managing small business networks. We know what IT solutions will address your business needs. We can also offer valuable IT support.
Computer Software Support
(PC and MAC)
Data Protection, Migration and Recovery
|Data Back Up and Online Storage
||Firewall Protection and Online Privacy Solutions
|Antivirus and System Security Deployment
||Virus/Spyware Protection and Removal
||Software Installation & Set-up
|Systems Analysis and Upgrades
||Proactive Computer Training and Maintenance
Computer Hardware Support
PC & MAC (Desktop and Laptop)
||Hardware Analysis and Upgrades
|Onsite PC Hookup
||Business and Systems Needs Analysis
||Search Engine Optimization (S E O)
|Network Analysis, Design, and Support
||Connectivity Solutions – Cable, Fiber
||Thin client services/Terminal Services
||Anti-Spam and Spyware Installations
||Tracking Email/Website views on network
|Customized Design of Network Infrastructure
||Installation of Network Systems
|VPN and Remote Access Services
||Remote Administration and Management
||Network Access Storage (NAS)
|Storage Area Network (SAN)
||Worry-free maintenance packages
Top of Page